Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rivalry between Shahristani and Hamoudi to fill first Speaker deputy

chouchou
    chouchou

Rivalry between Shahristani and Hamoudi to fill first Speaker deputy  Empty Rivalry between Shahristani and Hamoudi to fill first Speaker deputy

Post by chouchou Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:10 am

BAGHDAD / NINA / A source in the National Alliance said the alliance resolved the nomination of the candidate for the post of first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives.

The source said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA /: "There is a rivalry between the two MPs Hussein al-Shahristani and Humam Hamoudi to fill the post of first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, and al-Shahristani is the closest to this position.

He said: "There is a semi-final agreement between the parliamentary blocs to nominate Salim al-Jobouri as chairman of the House of Representatives and his second deputy is the Kurdish MP, Mohsen al-Sadoun."

The House of Representatives will hold its second meeting in its new session on next Tuesday and it is scheduled to provide candidates of the Presidency and the House of Representatives, and their deputies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:03 am