Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad hosts an international water conference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad hosts an international water conference Empty Baghdad hosts an international water conference

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Mar 2021, 7:58 am

Baghdad hosts an international water conference

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Ministry of Water Resources announced, on Tuesday, that the capital, Baghdad, will host the first international water conference, indicating that the conference aims to overcome future challenges facing the sustainability of water provision.
    “The Ministry of Water Resources will host The first Baghdad International Water Conference is sponsored by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, with the participation of governmental and international bodies and United Nations organizations concerned with water in addition to civil society organizations and the League of Arab States with the invitation of neighboring countries such as Turkey, Iran, Syria and other countries, under the slogan of rational planning and management of water resources to achieve its sustainability. .
    Radi explained, “This conference aims to overcome future challenges facing the sustainability of water provision, in line with national requirements and the international mobilization of Iraq's position for shared water with neighboring countries and to benefit from scientific expertise to develop our water resources and develop the infrastructure, which has suffered from deterioration due to ISIS in the past period, as well as to increase awareness and the global national and regional level for water conservation.
    He added that "the themes of the conference include strategic planning, integrated management of water resources, water and food security, at the internal and external levels, challenges of climate impact, regional and international cooperation to reduce water shortages and the impact of terrorist acts on the water system, ways to avoid its risks and reduce the impact of natural disasters." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:40 am