Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arming contracts with several countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arming contracts with several countries Empty Arming contracts with several countries

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Jul 2014, 7:53 am

Arming contracts with several countries

6/7/2014 0:00 

Baghdad Tariq al-Araji, 
    head of Iraq contracts arming with a number of countries, stressing that he will not dispense dealings with the American side. 
    said a source in the office of the Commander in Chief of the armed forces: that Iraq is now trying to build Mnzawmte air defense and warplanes and helicopters, as well as orientation for contracts with a number of countries for the supply of weapons, light, medium and heavy. 
    confirmed the source of the "morning", said Iraq began sending delegations to a number of countries for talks to conclude contracts for quick and it is hoped that the result in these discussions to enter into contracts for the supply of such modern equipment as soon as possible to enter the work within the ranks of the armed forces. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:24 am