Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Badr: Parliament is able to stop the plan to increase foreign forces inside Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Badr: Parliament is able to stop the plan to increase foreign forces inside Iraq Empty Deputy for Badr: Parliament is able to stop the plan to increase foreign forces inside Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Mar 2021, 7:05 am

Deputy for Badr: Parliament is able to stop the plan to increase foreign forces inside Iraq

09:31 - 10/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / private
    The deputy of the Badr parliamentary bloc, Abbas Al-Zamili, confirmed that Parliament is able to stop the plan to increase foreign forces inside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , pointing out that there is a Western plan aimed at ensuring that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] does not have independence .
    Al-Zamili told Al-Maalouma that "Washington and its European allies are planning to ensure that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not be independent and foreign forces leave its lands, and thus they are behind the problems and targeting of its security forces and their popular mobilization."
    He added that "there are Western attempts to find excuses in order to find a foothold inside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and to interfere in its affairs in order to not be independent."
    And that "Parliament has the ability to stop the plan to increase NATO forces inside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , especially if the government did not intervene or prevent this increase, which has taken the targeting of Green and Irbil as an excuse to enhance the presence of foreign forces in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ." 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:31 pm