Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar ... the discovery of a new oil and gas field that is not indicated by the ministry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar ... the discovery of a new oil and gas field that is not indicated by the ministry Empty Anbar ... the discovery of a new oil and gas field that is not indicated by the ministry

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Mar 2021, 6:46 am

Anbar ... the discovery of a new oil and gas field that is not indicated by the ministry

14:25 - 11/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Anbar ..
    Qatari Al-Obeidi, the director of the municipality of Jubbah in Anbar province, announced, Thursday, the discovery of a new oil and gas field, west of Ramadi.
    Al-Obaidi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma that “oil exploration companies are one of the Ministry of Oil’s formations discovered during exploration operations on a gas field in the Jubbah area in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] district in Heet district, west of Ramadi, as part of the new explorations that are not indicated by the company in question.”
    He added that "the explored field contains billions of meters of gas. The exploration of this field is days after the seismic teams conducted large-scale surveys in the western desert areas of the province to explore for oil and gas fields."
    Al-Obaidi explained, “The survey operations are still continuing in coordination with the security forces, which in turn have carried out the process of securing all areas in which the exploration operations are conducted to provide the necessary security protection for the company's cadres to make their work succeed,” indicating that “the next few days will announce the discovery of new gas fields other than An index with the Oil Exploration Company in the Western Regions, which floats on a lake of oil derivatives. End / 12 a
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 25 May 2024, 10:28 am