Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A delegation from the Iraqi embassy in Saudi Arabia visits the crew of the ship that sank in the Gul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - A delegation from the Iraqi embassy in Saudi Arabia visits the crew of the ship that sank in the Gul Empty A delegation from the Iraqi embassy in Saudi Arabia visits the crew of the ship that sank in the Gul

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Mar 2021, 7:41 am

A delegation from the Iraqi embassy in Saudi Arabia visits the crew of the ship that sank in the Gulf

•  Time: 03/11/2021 13:00:17

•  Read: 2,964 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced the visit of a delegation from the Iraqi embassy in Riyadh, King Abdul Aziz Port in Dammam, where the crew of the sunken ship is hosted.
     "A delegation from the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Riyadh visited the King Abdul Aziz port in Dammam, where the crew of the Iraqi ship suffered malfunctions that led to its sinking in international waters," Foreign Ministry spokesman Ahmed Al-Sahaf said in a statement.
    He added, "The health of the crew members was checked, and their consular procedures were completed to bring them back to the homeland."
    Earlier, Deputy Kazem Finjan Al-Hamami called on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to expedite the return of the Iraqi ship crew who survived the sinking of the ship (Dilma), who are now in King Abdullah Port in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
    Al-Hamami said in a book sent to the Iraqi Foreign Ministry that the Saudi Coast Guard transported the four-person Iraqi ship crew and transported the crew to land.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:02 am