Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Al-Abadi: The "group" decided not to continue to be prime minister ... I have no objection to return

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abadi: The "group" decided not to continue to be prime minister ... I have no objection to return Empty Al-Abadi: The "group" decided not to continue to be prime minister ... I have no objection to return

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Mar 2021, 7:31 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Follow-up -  IQ
    The former prime minister, leader of the victory coalition, Haider al-Abadi, expressed no objection to returning to prime minister again, saying that his allies at the present time are "moderate, centrist forces."
    Al-Abadi said in an interview with Al-Sharqiya TV, followed by  IQ News , “I do not aspire to take over the prime minister again. I am not in favor of anyone, but I imagine that I fulfilled my responsibilities within four years, and the group decided that it would not last for another four years.
    Al-Abadi added, "In any case, if there is a review of this opinion and there is a vision that we can provide something, I will not be sparing with my effort and will not be sparing with anything I give to my country, I will be ready to give everything from any location," adding: "It is convenient." Personally, I retire from political life, but I find that there is a responsibility to continue the march to protect Iraq. "
    He continued, "There is a need for a rescue project for the homeland. There are several lines in Iraq, the far left, the far right and the center. I count myself on the middle the moderate line that can go through Iraq to achieve its interests and we do not side with this or that foreign side, and we do not enter into a conflict at the expense of The interest of Iraq is for the sake of the interests of others, we can achieve this, and therefore the moderate moderate forces are our ally now. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Diamond likes this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Abadi: The "group" decided not to continue to be prime minister ... I have no objection to return Empty Re: Al-Abadi: The "group" decided not to continue to be prime minister ... I have no objection to return

Post by Diamond Fri 12 Mar 2021, 7:34 am

if anyone takes over PM from the PM now lets hope its abadi

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:37 pm