Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yazidi leader: Barzani's party wants to create chaos in Sinjar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yazidi leader: Barzani's party wants to create chaos in Sinjar Empty Yazidi leader: Barzani's party wants to create chaos in Sinjar

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:06 pm

Yazidi leader: Barzani's party wants to create chaos in Sinjar

12:05 - 13/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Nineveh ..
    The Yazidi leader, Qadir Murad, accused, on Saturday, the Kurdistan Democratic Party headed by Masoud Barzani and its media of trying to cause chaos in the Sinjar district.
    "What happened two days ago was a simple disagreement with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the problem was quickly resolved, " Murad said in a statement to "the information ", stressing that "no force attacked the army at all."
    He added, "Barzani's party is trying to exploit every opportunity in order to harm the security situation in Sinjar and create chaos for political interests, and to allow the Turkish forces to advance and control Sinjar."
    Murad explained, "What the leaders of the Democratic Party is talking about about the existence of security chaos in Sinjar is correct," stressing that "the factions in Sinjar have handed over their headquarters to the army and the federal police and withdrew 5 km."
    Murad stressed, "Supporting the security forces in the first lines of prevention to prevent any attacks targeting citizens in Sinjar district." End / 25 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:17 pm