Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nouri al-Maliki wife live in a house worth 3 million dollars!!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nouri al-Maliki wife live in a house worth 3 million dollars!! Empty Nouri al-Maliki wife live in a house worth 3 million dollars!!

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Jul 2014, 7:15 am

Nouri al-Maliki wife live in a house worth 3 million dollars!!

A source works in the sale and purchase of real estate in Dubai UAE's the wife of President Nouri al-Maliki inhabit a house downtown worth three million dollars, 
    the source said that the wife of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has bought a few weeks ago a house downtown Dubai amount of money, an estimated three million dollars, 

and added that Maliki's wife and daughters were transferred the seat of residence from Iraq to Dubai after the deterioration of the security situation in Iraq after the entry of militants belonging to al-Qaeda in Iraq and the Levant to Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....on=view&id=5337

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:25 am