Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Kurdistan Region delegation begins last-hour negotiations in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation -   The Kurdistan Region delegation begins last-hour negotiations in Baghdad Empty The Kurdistan Region delegation begins last-hour negotiations in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Mar 2021, 7:17 am

The Kurdistan Region delegation begins last-hour negotiations in Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Member of Parliament, Representative Riad Al-Masoudi, confirmed, on Sunday, the arrival of the delegation of the regional government negotiating the budget to Baghdad this morning, indicating that the delegation will conduct negotiations in the last hours before the start of the voting session on the draft budget law tomorrow, Monday.
    Al-Masoudi said in a press interview, that "the Kurdish delegation arrived in Baghdad to conduct recent negotiations with government and parliamentary parties to agree on the final formula for the region's entitlement to the budget."
    He added that “the negotiations of the region’s delegation will continue today and until tomorrow morning, before the start of the voting session on the draft budget law in tomorrow’s session, Monday, after the Speaker of Parliament approved the proposal of more than 150 deputies to include it on the agenda of Monday’s session,” indicating that “the delegation cannot procrastinate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:38 pm