Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadikoun: The position of Iraq should not be represented by the statements of the separatist foreign

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadikoun: The position of Iraq should not be represented by the statements of the separatist foreign Empty Sadikoun: The position of Iraq should not be represented by the statements of the separatist foreign

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Mar 2021, 1:52 pm

Sadikoun: The position of Iraq should not be represented by the statements of the separatist foreign minister

18:23 - 15/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private.
    The Sadikoun Parliamentary Bloc accused, on Monday, the government of observing the violations of Iraqi sovereignty that are taking place wholesale in the security institutions and Iraqi lands.
    A member of the bloc, Muhammad al-Baldawi, said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency, that “the government's position has followed a line between two lines of silence and indifference or acceptance of the de facto matter from the violations committed by the Zionist forces by interfering in Iraqi affairs, secretly and openly, on the one hand, and from the Turkish military intervention of On the other hand".
    He added, "The government discourse must be patriotic and free and not represented by personalities one day who refused to remain under the authority of the federal government and explicitly declared that it does not have the honor to bear the name of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to represent its foreign policy."
    He noted that "the example of the separatist foreign minister, whose talk about the Hashd factions passed without anyone commenting on them or hearing a response from the government, considering the crowd a part of the security establishment and a force under the command of the Commander in Chief."
    He pointed out that "we will not allow any person to undermine the sacrifices and the great history of jihad and thwart the plans of the American, Zionist and Turkish occupation."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:02 pm