Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The governor of Dhi Qar will be chosen in the coming hours, and from the independents

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy: The governor of Dhi Qar will be chosen in the coming hours, and from the independents Empty Deputy: The governor of Dhi Qar will be chosen in the coming hours, and from the independents

Post by rocky Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:22 am

Deputy: The governor of Dhi Qar will be chosen in the coming hours, and from the independents

15:06 - 16/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / private.
The MP for Dhi Qar Governorate, Kata Najman, announced, on Tuesday, that the choice of the governor will be decided in the coming hours and that one of the candidates met by the prime minister will be chosen.
Najman told Al-Maalouma that "all the candidates whose CVs were decided and were interviewed were outside the selection of the current parties and outside the selection of the parties emanating from the protests."
He added that "their selection will be decided during the coming hours, to receive the position and start working with the approaching vote on the budget to advance its services."
Najman explained that "choosing an independent governor could advance the governorate and eliminate the conflicts in it."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:14 am