Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The central bank decides to raise the guardianship for Ahli Bank across Iraq Central Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The central bank decides to raise the guardianship for Ahli Bank across Iraq Central Bank Empty The central bank decides to raise the guardianship for Ahli Bank across Iraq Central Bank

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:24 pm

The central bank decides to raise the guardianship for Ahli Bank across Iraq Central Bank

07/07/2014 15:53
    Tomorrow's Press / BAGHDAD: Iraqi Central Bank, on Monday, lifting the guardianship for Ahli Bank of Iraq across the joint after Ivaúh administrative obligations toward clients and the bank.

A statement by the central bank in a statement received "tomorrow Press", "The Board of Directors of the Central Bank decided to raise the minutes numbered 1510 through probate Bank of Iraq and handed over to the new administration, which began its functions during the past few days."

He added that "this decision comes within the framework of the central bank aims to develop the work of banks and the implementation of its goals in achieving financial stability and maintain depositors' money, and in light of the task of supervision carried out by the Central Bank to improve the performance of the bank across Iraq and address the problems of administrative and activate its role in the banking business."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:58 am