Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament unanimously votes to create a new Iraqi governorate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament unanimously votes to create a new Iraqi governorate Empty Parliament unanimously votes to create a new Iraqi governorate

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Mar 2021, 7:37 am

[size=52]Parliament unanimously votes to create a new Iraqi governorate[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The House of Representatives voted unanimously, Tuesday, to oblige the government to complete the procedures related to declaring a conservative Aleppo .[/size]
    [size=45]The council’s media department stated in a statement today (March 16, 2021), that “on the anniversary of the Halabba tragedy, the House of Representatives voted unanimously to oblige the government to complete the procedures related to declaring Halabka conservative.”[/size]
    [size=45]The vote was based on the proposal of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives in solidarity with Halaba and in honor of the martyrs and their families.[/size]
    [size=45]She also “Shabal Hassan Ramadan Safar” took the constitutional oath as a member of Parliament, replacing the late Representative Aram Naji Muhammad.[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, had affirmed in the cabinet session earlier, that "the Halabja crime constitutes a dear memory for Iraqis, and we must work to transform the opportunities of pain in the lives of the Iraqi people into opportunities for hope and construction."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:06 am