Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: political will that prevents the budget from being passed before the Federal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: political will that prevents the budget from being passed before the Federal  Empty Parliamentary Finance: political will that prevents the budget from being passed before the Federal

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Mar 2021, 11:32 am

Parliamentary Finance: political will that prevents the budget from being passed before the Federal Court

15:21 - 17/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private.
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, on Wednesday, that there are political wills that prevent the budget from being passed before the Federal Court order is decided and the date for the dissolution of Parliament.
    A member of the Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, told / information that, "The last amendment to the budget was settled by the Finance Committee on February 14, and only the issue of disagreements with the region regarding its share remained and it was handed over to the Presidency of Parliament to be included on the agenda."
    He added that "there are political wills that prevent their inclusion before resolving the Federal Court file, in addition to setting a date for the dissolution of Parliament and then proceeding to pass the budget."
    Cougar explained that "more than 150 signatures were submitted to the Presidency of Parliament to put pressure on it and include it in the agenda, but the political will of the heads of the blocs prevented that."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:16 pm