Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh calls for dialogue, the rejection of differences, and the strengthening of the country's secur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Saleh calls for dialogue, the rejection of differences, and the strengthening of the country's secur Empty Saleh calls for dialogue, the rejection of differences, and the strengthening of the country's secur

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Mar 2021, 6:51 am

[size=35][size=35]Saleh calls for dialogue, the rejection of differences, and the strengthening of the country's security and stability[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-03-18 | 07:02
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, received today, Thursday, Cardinal Mar Louis Raphael I Sako.

The Media Office of the Presidency of the Republic said in a statement received by "Alsumaria News" that at the beginning of the meeting, Cardinal Louis Sacco expressed his deep thanks and appreciation for the efforts made for the success of [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/96397/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7 %D9%81%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B3/ar/]Pope Francis[/url]' visit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and for the wide governmental effort that contributed to this, indicating the importance of the visit to all Iraqis who showed a warm welcome Great to his holiness of Muslims, Christians and the rest of the sects.

For his part, the President of the Republic praised the efforts of the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2164247047/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9/ar/]Iraqi Church[/url] and its role in preparing for the visit, pointing out that [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/96397/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7 %D9%81%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B3/ar/]Pope Francis[/url]' visit represented a deep humanitarian message of solidarity for a country that has suffered from violence and conflicts and looks forward to moving forward towards establishing its security, stability and peace, preserving its peaceful coexistence and protecting its various sects and components.

Emphasizing on the necessity of meeting and dialogue among all, discussing outstanding issues in the country and rejecting differences, based on the supreme interest of citizens, in a manner that ensures meeting their necessary needs, and enhancing security and stability.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:54 am