Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: This evening’s meeting will decide the fate of the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: This evening’s meeting will decide the fate of the budget Empty Parliamentary Finance: This evening’s meeting will decide the fate of the budget

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Mar 2021, 7:40 am

Parliamentary Finance: This evening’s meeting will decide the fate of the budget

•  Time: 03/18/2021 12:43:14

•  Read: 3,263 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee said that a meeting will be held this evening, Thursday, in which the fate of the draft federal budget bill for 2021 will be decided.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    It is scheduled that the Presidency of the Council of Representatives will hold a meeting with members of the Finance Committee and heads of parliamentary blocs in the Constitutional Hall, Thursday evening, to complete the requirements of the budget law legislation.
    Committee member Shirwan Mirza said in a press statement, "This meeting will determine the date for voting on the budget, and we in the Finance Committee want the budget to be presented in the House of Representatives in an atmosphere far from convulsions."
    He explained, "The issue of the Kurdistan region’s share is not the only file that has not been resolved in the draft budget bill. The Shiite blocs have observations, and the Sunni blocs also have observations, so the meeting that will be held this evening will decide the fate of the budget."
    He pointed out, "There is a convergence between the parliamentary blocs on the budget and ideas are not far away. All problems can be addressed and voting on the budget."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Al-Khalidi 

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:32 am