Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alia Nassif comments on summoning the former tax director after years of reporting tampering with ta

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alia Nassif comments on summoning the former tax director after years of reporting tampering with ta Empty Alia Nassif comments on summoning the former tax director after years of reporting tampering with ta

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Mar 2021, 8:19 am

Alia Nassif comments on summoning the former tax director after years of reporting tampering with tax accounts
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Representative Alia Nassif praised the decision of the Diwani Order 29 Committee to summon the former tax director to come to the headquarters of the committee, expressing at the same time her regret for the delay of the supervisory authorities in holding the corrupt persons accountable despite the statements and statements she issued years ago in which she revealed their corruption supported by evidence and documents.
    And she said in a statement today: “We previously published a statement on December 29, 2018, in which we mentioned that a woman in charge of the agency in one of the tax departments appointed her relatives outside the controls and bought a house for her brother with an area of ​​1,400 meters in Karrada inside at a price of two billion four hundred and eighty million dinars. Immoral actions and cases of harassment of people symptoms by a member of her protection in places where there are no cameras. "
    Nassif added, "Then we published a statement on November 18, 2020, in which we revealed this woman's involvement in tax fraud in favor of the Chinese Oasis Company, estimated at nineteen billion dinars, and we referred the file to integrity, but unfortunately no deterrent action has been taken against her."
    And she continued: "Today, hope has returned to our souls that the corrupt will be investigated and referred to the judiciary, even though this procedure has been delayed for several years. Therefore, we hope that the information contained in our statements and our statements will be treated as official communications."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:58 pm