Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary bloc pledges its entry into the budget voting session with claims, including a claus

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

session - A parliamentary bloc pledges its entry into the budget voting session with claims, including a claus Empty A parliamentary bloc pledges its entry into the budget voting session with claims, including a claus

Post by rocky Fri 19 Mar 2021, 8:50 am

[size=45][size=41]A parliamentary bloc pledges its entry into the budget voting session with claims, including a clause concerning the absentees and the missing[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Alnoor News / Baghdad
The Arab Project Parliamentary Bloc announced that it will not enter the budget voting session until these paragraphs are added, including compensation for the absentees and the missing.
The head of the bloc, MP Ahmad Madloul al-Jarba, said in a statement received by "Al-Nour News" a copy of it, "We demand the addition of an article in the budget for the disappeared and missing after the events of ISIS
, the payment of salaries for their families, and the increase of allocations in the compensation file for the liberated governorates in general and Nineveh Governorate in particular."

He added, "We also demand the return of the dismissed officers and employees of
the local and federal police, the return of the dismissed officers and members of the defense, the popular mobilization and the tribe, and the return of those dismissed from customs and outlets."

Al-Jarba called for "dealing with the file of lecturers, graduates, and the two-day procedure in the budget, as well as returning the dollar to what it was or fixing it at the price of 1250 dinars."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 24 May 2022, 12:36 pm