Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An expert issues a "suspicious" forecast that the Baghdad-Erbil budget agreement may attach to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An expert issues a "suspicious" forecast that the Baghdad-Erbil budget agreement may attach to Empty An expert issues a "suspicious" forecast that the Baghdad-Erbil budget agreement may attach to

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Mar 2021, 11:49 am

[size=30]An expert issues a "suspicious" forecast that the Baghdad-Erbil budget agreement may attach to

2021-03-19
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

There are still great obstacles to the 2021 budget, despite the passage of more than 5 hours from the date set for voting on it, while the Kurdish blocs are waiting for political approval by the other blocs on the government formula that includes paying the region 250 thousand barrels per day to Baghdad as well as half of the ports' revenues, the blocks are still The political opposes the proposal and calls for handing over all its revenues and oil to the region.

And between the possibility of the blocs voting on the second proposal by majority and without the presence of the Kurdish blocs, and the possibility of reaching a new agreement, the Iraqi street is awaiting the vote on the budget and its legislation in Parliament to resolve all outstanding economic and financial issues at the governmental and private sector levels as well.

For his part, the oil economist Nabil Al-Marsoumi expects a mechanism on which political agreements may be established, represented by a “phantom” consensus similar to what happened in the 2019 budget.
    Al-Marsoumi said in a blog followed by "Yes Iraq": “I expect that the budget will be passed by consensus after increasing the fake barrels of oil delivered by Kurdistan to Baghdad from 250 to 350 or 450 thousand barrels per day, whose value is deducted from the region’s share in the budget, which in practice means that The region will receive the salaries of its employees from the budget and will keep its oil revenues without handing over only one barrel of it, like what happened in the 2019 budget.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 1:00 am