Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentarian reveals the reasons why the session was not held at ten in the morning

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentarian reveals the reasons why the session was not held at ten in the morning Empty A parliamentarian reveals the reasons why the session was not held at ten in the morning

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Mar 2021, 7:03 am

[size=35][size=35]A parliamentarian reveals the reasons why the session was not held at ten in the morning[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-03-20 | 07:51
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    MP Jamal Fakher, the Sawers' Alliance, revealed, today, Saturday, the reasons for not holding the parliament session at ten in the morning, as it was announced, and postponing it to four o'clock in the evening.

Fakher said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "Disputes are still going on over many files and issues, the most prominent of which is related to the share of the region." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In Article 11 of the budget, "indicating that" the other issue is related to the existence of demands for adding a percentage of appointments in the budget.

Fakher added, "There is another article that has been added related to dropping fifty percent of the farmers' debts," noting that "all the dialogues are taking place intensively despite the continuing differences and there is an acceleration of events and it has been talked about postponing the session to four o'clock in the evening, although we exclude holding it in that." Timing for the difficulty of the dialogues. "

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:49 pm