Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Most of the MPs did not attend Parliament despite setting a date for the "budget session"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - Source: Most of the MPs did not attend Parliament despite setting a date for the "budget session" Empty Source: Most of the MPs did not attend Parliament despite setting a date for the "budget session"

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Mar 2021, 8:37 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad -  IQ

On Saturday (March 20, 2021), a parliamentary source stated that the majority of MPs did not attend the Parliament building yet, despite the setting of a date for the 2021 fiscal budget approval session.
    The source told  IQ NEWS , "The bulk of the representatives are not present yet at the parliament building, despite the appointment of the session for voting on the budget law at ten o'clock in the morning."
    Yesterday, Friday (March 19, 2021), Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi announced that there had been consensus to hold a parliament session this Saturday morning to pass the budget .
    The media Hbosa office said in a statement received site  iq NEWS , that " because of the ongoing discussions between the House of Representatives and the Committee for the purpose of completing the final details and printing  decided the presidency of the Council held a meeting Saturday at ten 
    am."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:32 pm