Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After agreeing on all its provisions, the budget copy prepared for voting is now being printed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After agreeing on all its provisions, the budget copy prepared for voting is now being printed Empty After agreeing on all its provisions, the budget copy prepared for voting is now being printed

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Mar 2021, 8:42 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A parliamentary source stated, on Friday evening (March 19, 2021), that the final version of the budget prepared for voting is now being printed.
    The source told  IQ NEWS , "The final version of the budget, which is prepared for voting, is now being printed after agreement on all its items."
    A little while ago, a parliamentary source said that there had been consensus within the Parliamentary Finance Committee to pass the federal financial budget for the current year.
    And continue to date, meetings between the Presidency of the Council of Representatives headed by Speaker Muhammad Al-Halobsi and parliamentary blocs, in order to complete the requirements for voting on the budget.
    Earlier on Friday, the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee described the atmosphere of the talks led by Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi with leaders of political blocs in order to approve the general budget as "positive", confirming the possibility of approving the budget tonight.   
    It was scheduled to pass the parliament session this afternoon, Friday, to approve the laws of the Federal Court and the general budget, but the claims of some blocs and their objection to some paragraphs prevented this.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:04 am