Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economics: Reducing the price of the dollar does not require dismantling the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economics: Reducing the price of the dollar does not require dismantling the budget Empty Parliamentary economics: Reducing the price of the dollar does not require dismantling the budget

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:27 am

Parliamentary economics: Reducing the price of the dollar does not require dismantling the budget

14:26 - 21/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee, Mazen Al-Faily, confirmed, on Sunday, that reducing the price of the dollar does not need to dismantle the budget, indicating that the procedures are a sport that needs political understanding.
    "The talk about reducing the dollar price is serious and cannot be undone, and it is supported by many political blocs, and if it is not implemented, the political blocs will boycott the sessions," Faily said in a statement to / the information.
    He added, "The current price of the dollar has hurt the simple citizen and raised the prices of goods significantly, as it can be reduced mathematically by raising the speculative price of oil in the budget and setting the dollar price at about 1250 per dollar at the very least."
    "The budget does not need to be dismantled, but rather it needs to reduce the deficit and raise additional items in the budget, most notably the pressure of government expenditures greatly."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:07 am