Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launching the 'Drug Dollar' Project in Iraq: Copy to the Prime Minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime - Launching the 'Drug Dollar' Project in Iraq: Copy to the Prime Minister Empty Launching the 'Drug Dollar' Project in Iraq: Copy to the Prime Minister

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Mar 2021, 9:03 am

Launching the 'Drug Dollar' Project in Iraq: Copy to the Prime Minister

[ltr]2021.03.21 - 08:28[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like [size=16]0 
    [/size][/size]

Baghdad - People  
    The Pharmacists Syndicate announced, on Sunday, the preparation of a bill called the "drug dollar", with the aim of restoring drug prices to what they were before raising the exchange rate of the US dollar.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The second deputy of the Pharmacists Syndicate, Amjad Haseeb, said in a statement to the official newspaper, followed by Nass, (March 21, 2021) that “The Syndicate prepared the (Medicinal Dollar) project and it was handed over by the Pharmacists Syndicate to the Prime Minister and Minister of Health,” indicating that “the union did not happen until Now I have a clear answer or support for what was mentioned in this project. "   
    He added that "the process of importing medicines is subject to the process of the exchange rate of the dollar circulating in the market," noting that "this bill obliges banks to make the exchange or transfer process into dollars for licensed pharmaceutical offices, according to the previous price without any increase."   
    Haseeb added, "Medicines importing offices can sell drugs to pharmacies within the framework of the previous pricing, and bind them to specific prices within the national system without the increase in the types of drugs, which amounted to 20 to 25 percent."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:31 am