Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Trade mafias are stronger than the government .. Their persistence heralds chaos

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Trade mafias are stronger than the government .. Their persistence heralds chaos Empty Deputy: Trade mafias are stronger than the government .. Their persistence heralds chaos

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Mar 2021, 7:25 am

Deputy: Trade mafias are stronger than the government .. Their persistence heralds chaos

12:52 - 23/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the Parliamentary Economic Committee, Representative Nada Shaker Jawdat, considered, Tuesday, that “mafias” in the Ministry of Trade have become part of the government, warning that the continuation of the current policy and the rise in food prices may herald chaos.
    "The insane rise in imported and local foodstuffs, as well as medicines and doctors’ wages, has weighed on the shoulders of the simple citizen, not to mention the destitute class, "Jawdat said in a statement to" the information ".
    She added, "The government's silence about the Ministry of Trade by not providing the ration card materials on a regular basis confirms to us that the mafias in the ministry have become stronger than the government and this is a dangerous matter that may herald a chaos that may arise if this policy continues."
    Jawdat charged Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and the security and trade ministries with “their inaction and failure to pursue the recklessness of trade in raising the prices of imported and local foodstuffs in addition to the unreasonable rise of medicines and doctors’ wages, ”demanding“ Parliament to stop realizing the accountability of negligent ones. ” Ended / 25 AD
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 17 Jul 2024, 12:16 pm