Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With an American mandate .. Iraq agrees to drill 96 oil wells

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With an American mandate .. Iraq agrees to drill 96 oil wells Empty With an American mandate .. Iraq agrees to drill 96 oil wells

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:18 pm

With an American mandate .. Iraq agrees to drill 96 oil wells

•  Time: 03/24/2021 00:17:35

•  Read: 1,677 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economical: Al Furat News} The Iraqi Council of Ministers agreed, on Tuesday, to refer a tender to dig a large number of oil wells to an American company.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    According to the Information Office of the Council of Ministers, in a statement that the Council "approved the approval of the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for Energy (33 for the year 2021), which includes the approval of the award of the tender contract (WQ0691), the drilling of 96 wells in a turnkey method, Basra Oil Company / ExxonMobil, In the custody of the American company (Schlumberger).
    He pointed out that the value of the tender was "in a total amount of 480 million 566 thousand and 597 dollars, which is {14.4%} less than the estimated cost of 5 billion and 616 million dollars, which is within the percentage permitted in the instructions."
    The Council of Ministers decided, "The Ministry of Oil bears the technical and financial aspects and the extent to which the contract amount is proportional to the tender, as far as it is related to financial viability."

And Iraq, the second largest producer of crude oil in the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) after Saudi Arabia, with an average production of 4.6 million barrels per day in normal conditions, and depends on oil revenues to finance up to 90 percent of state expenditures.
    Ammar Al-Masoudi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:55 am