Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Kurdistan Alliance: Barham Salih, our candidate for the presidency of Iraq

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kurdistan Alliance: Barham Salih, our candidate for the presidency of Iraq Empty Kurdistan Alliance: Barham Salih, our candidate for the presidency of Iraq

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 08 Jul 2014, 10:06 pm

Kurdistan Alliance: Barham Salih, our candidate for the presidency of Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

July 8 2014

Erbil - ((eighth day))

Detection former spokesman for the Kurdistan Alliance bloc supporter of good for the head of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, will be announced within the next 24 hours (today), the Kurdish name of the candidate for the post of presidency.

He said Ok told ((eighth day)) that "the secretary of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Fadhil Mirani emphasized that the Kurdish political forces empowered Barzani announced the name of the candidate, which Barham Salih, who had to compete with the leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), Necmettin cream (operated currently the governor of Kirkuk), "asserting that Barham Salih, is the favorite in the competition for the job.

The good that the "political forces of Kurdish authorized Barzani announced position Kurdish one, is that the Kurds are different their strength and their parties have decided, once and for all, not to participate in the government of The Nuri al-Maliki presidency," he said, adding that bets Maliki inducing parties Kurdish, as they were among the coalition ( state law) has failed completely, after this declaration is a message to the other parties that the candidate is ready to take on the Kurdish presidency, according to these contexts, in the forefront of replacing the Maliki ". (AA)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Kurdistan Alliance: Barham Salih, our candidate for the presidency of Iraq Empty Re: Kurdistan Alliance: Barham Salih, our candidate for the presidency of Iraq

Post by Neno Wed 09 Jul 2014, 9:35 am

The good that the "political forces of Kurdish authorized Barzani announced position Kurdish one, is that the Kurds are different their strength and their parties have decided, once and for all, not to participate in the government of The Nuri al-Maliki presidency," he said, adding that bets Maliki inducing parties Kurdish, as they were among the coalition ( state law) has failed completely, after this declaration is a message to the other parties that the candidate is ready to take on the Kurdish presidency, according to these contexts, in the forefront of replacing the Maliki ". (AA) wrote:
    This alone tells me that Maliki has to go and the next PM (shia) can not have the same agendas.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:31 pm