Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices are rising 3 dollars a barrel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices are rising 3 dollars a barrel Empty Oil prices are rising 3 dollars a barrel

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Mar 2021, 1:48 pm

Oil prices are rising 3 dollars a barrel

19:58 - 03/24/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / follow-up.
    Oil prices extended their gains today, Wednesday, as Brent crude futures rose by $ 3 a barrel, despite an unexpected increase in US inventories.
    The price of Nymex crude futures for May delivery rose 5 percent to $ 60.62 a barrel.
    The price of futures contracts for "Brent" crude for May delivery increased by 5 percent to $ 63.80 a barrel.
    Oil prices were supported by the suspension of navigation in the Suez Canal, which led to the disruption of crude supplies.
    Crude prices fell by about 6 percent in yesterday's session, with fears of slowing demand due to the extension of the closure measures in Europe, amid fears of a third wave of the epidemic.
    Earlier in the day, the US Energy Information Administration said that US stocks of crude oil, gasoline and distillates rose last week. Ended / 25 o'clock
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:37 am