Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The rise in the price of Basra light crude and the low heavy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The rise in the price of Basra light crude and the low heavy Empty The rise in the price of Basra light crude and the low heavy

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:57 pm

[size=35][size=35]The rise in the price of Basra light crude and the low heavy[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2021-03-25 | 03:03
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Thursday, Basra Light crude oil recorded a rise in its price, while Basra Heavy crude declined.

Rose oil [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The light source to Asia reached 64.93 dollars a barrel, by 3.24 dollars, or 5.25%, compared to Wednesday, while crude prices were recorded. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Heavy, $ 59.21 a barrel, a decrease of 4.22%.

And an oil record [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Khafif is the highest price compared to other oils of organized countries [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Where the price of Saudi Arabian Light Oil was $ 61.40 a barrel, the Emirati Murban Mix scored $ 61.61 a barrel, and the Algerian Sahran Mix scored $ 62.23 a barrel, while Nigerian Pony Light scored $ 62.58, and Angolan Gerasol $ 63.36.

Global oil prices fell today, to Brent crude at $ 63.02, and West Texas crude to $ 59.72.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 pm