Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commence to distribute the salaries of employees in the region while continuing to impose deductions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

employees - Commence to distribute the salaries of employees in the region while continuing to impose deductions Empty Commence to distribute the salaries of employees in the region while continuing to impose deductions

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Mar 2021, 7:04 am

Commence to distribute the salaries of employees in the region while continuing to impose deductions

11:30 - 25/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Erbil ..
    On Thursday, the Ministry of Finance and Economy of the Kurdistan Regional Government began distributing the salaries of employees in the Kurdistan Regional Government for the month of March.
    A source in the ministry said in a statement to "the information", that "the salaries of the employees started this morning and were distributed to the employees of the Ministry of Health and the Peshmerga, and the salaries will be distributed to the rest of the institutions, respectively."
    The source added, "The Ministry of Finance has deducted 21% of the employees' salaries, and has canceled the promotions and bonuses for those who deserve them and stopped them as well."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:01 am