Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Sairoun bloc in Parliament talks about a plan to deal with high oil prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Sairoun bloc in Parliament talks about a plan to deal with high oil prices Empty A Sairoun bloc in Parliament talks about a plan to deal with high oil prices

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Mar 2021, 8:25 am

A Sairoun bloc in Parliament talks about a plan to deal with high oil prices

[ltr]2021.03.25 - 14:52[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like [size=16]0 
    [/size][/size]

Baghdad - People  
    A member of the Saeron Alliance, Ali Al-Lami, confirmed, on Thursday, that a supplementary budget will be presented after months if oil prices remain at their current levels.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Al-Lami said, in a statement, that "People" received a copy of it (March 25, 2021), "The current oil prices currently range from 65-70 dollars per barrel and they are fluctuating and unstable, that is, they are lowering and returning to rise within hours, but the general situation is that the decline is not." Great ".  
    Al-Lami added, "If oil prices remain at their current levels, which are higher than the average oil price specified in the budget, the government will pay, after months, to present a supplementary budget because it will be an increase in revenues and will be distributed by the House of Representatives, as has been the practice in the past years when oil prices are rising." .  
    He pointed out that "oil prices will remain unstable due to the repercussions of the Corona pandemic for a period of time, especially as its impact is direct and clear in the economies of most countries of the world, but in general, changes in prices, whether high or low, will not be significant in the short term."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:08 am