Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Customs: Iraq is the second largest importer of Iranian goods

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Customs: Iraq is the second largest importer of Iranian goods Empty Iranian Customs: Iraq is the second largest importer of Iranian goods

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:51 am

[size=35][size=35]Iranian Customs: Iraq is the second largest importer of Iranian goods[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2021-03-27 | 05:30
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Saturday, the head of the Iranian Customs Authority, Mahdi Mir Ashrafi, revealed that Iraq ranked second for importing countries, with a financial value of $ 7.3 billion.

Ashrafi said, during a statement to Iranian media, that "exports of goods in the previous year amounted to 112 million tons with a value of 34.256 billion dollars, the most important of which were gasoline, natural gas, polyethylene, propane and pistachios."

He pointed out that China topped the list of importing markets with 26.6 million tons, a value of 8.9 billion dollars [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Second, with 25.6 million tons, a value of 7.3 billion dollars, and the UAE, third, with 15.2 million tons, with a value of 4.6 billion dollars[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Fourth, with 6.3 million tons and 2.5 billion dollars, and fifth with 7 million tons and 2.2 billion dollars.

He added, "Iran's total exports to China are[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And the UAE and[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Afghanistan has reached 25.7 billion dollars. "

On the other hand, the head of the Iranian Customs Authority confirmed that imports reached 34.4 million tons, valued at 38.4 billion dollars, and that basic commodities had acquired 23.1 million tons of this total.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:57 am