Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance discusses "in detail" the provisions of the budget the day before it is approv

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

discusses - Parliamentary Finance discusses "in detail" the provisions of the budget the day before it is approv Empty Parliamentary Finance discusses "in detail" the provisions of the budget the day before it is approv

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Mar 2021, 7:42 am

Parliamentary Finance discusses "in detail" the provisions of the budget the day before it is approved

•  Time: 03/27/2021 11:24:41

•  Read: 4,056 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} In a meeting with the federal government ministers, the Parliamentary Finance Committee is discussing detailed provisions for the legal articles in the budget.
     Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Media Department in the House of Representatives said in a statement that the Euphrates News Agency received a copy of it today that “Deputy Speaker Bashir Khalil Al-Haddad chaired the joint meeting between the Parliamentary Finance Committee with a number of ministers in the federal government that is currently being held at the Rashid Hotel in the center of the capital, Baghdad.” .
    She indicated that "the meeting is to discuss and discuss in detail the items and articles of the Federal Budget Law for 2021, which is included in the agenda of the parliament session for tomorrow."
    Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm