Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Oil announces the total oil exports and revenues achieved for the month of February

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Oil announces the total oil exports and revenues achieved for the month of February Empty Iraqi Oil announces the total oil exports and revenues achieved for the month of February

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Mar 2021, 9:14 am

by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]4 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Iraqi Ministry of Oil announced the total oil exports and revenues achieved for the month of February, according to the final statistics issued by the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company SOMO, as the amount of exports of crude oil reached 82 million and 877 thousand and 757 barrels with revenues of 5 billion, 13 million and 13 thousand dollars ( Five billion, thirteen million, and thirteen thousand dollars).
    The statistic, which was released Thursday (March 25, 2021), stated that the total quantities of crude oil exported for the month of February from the oil fields in central and southern Iraq amounted to 79 million and 105) thousand and 329 barrels, with revenues of 4 billion 800 million and 509 thousand dollars, while The exported quantities of Kirkuk oil through the port of Ceyhan were 3 million 772 thousand and 428 barrels, with revenues amounting to 212 million 504 thousand and 631 dollars.
    The average price per barrel was (60,487) dollars.
    The statistics indicated that the exported quantities were loaded by 32 international companies of various nationalities, from the ports of Basra and Khor Al-Amaya, and the unilateral buoys on the Gulf and the Turkish port of Ceyhan.
    It is noteworthy that the quantities and revenues of exported crude oil shipments, which were marketed at a price premium during the month of last February, achieved a total revenue of 199 million and 332 thousand and 290 dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:19 pm