Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra critical of local companies and asserts that 90% of them failed to project management does not

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra critical of local companies and asserts that 90% of them failed to project management does not Empty Basra critical of local companies and asserts that 90% of them failed to project management does not

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Jul 2014, 12:17 pm

Basra critical of local companies and asserts that 90% of them failed to project management does not have the experience

07/09/2014 09:30

Tomorrow's Press / Basra criticized the Second Deputy Governor of Basra lion Alajodi, Wednesday, some local companies operating in the province, describing it as a failure, because of the lack of possibilities and experiences in the implementation of projects.

He Alode for "tomorrow's Press," said that "most of the companies, or up to ninety percent of which is for people contractors and when there is a project the contractor shall give the project to the engineers, most of whom do not adhere to the projects and go to other companies, and this has caused delays in the implementation of projects."

He added that "local companies operating in Basra, some of them do not have the hands of a human worker nor any experience in the implementation of important projects," asserting that "some companies take the projects are not the competence or the size of the project exceeds the possibilities for companies in the implementation."

And between Alajodi that "the mechanisms of supervision and follow-up carried out by maintaining the contracted projects and the process is not in place in developed countries."

And witnessing the province of Basra implementation of hundreds of strategic projects important in all vital sectors, but most of those projects marred by the kind of financial and administrative corruption and implemented since the time of local governments past and oppose most of the projects cases of random housing where the government could not the current local solution to the housing problem, due to the lack of plans clear to resolve the problem.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:13 pm