Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh issues a statement on "Electricity" and announces its rejection of the "Sovereign Payment G

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh issues a statement on "Electricity" and announces its rejection of the "Sovereign Payment G Empty Al-Fateh issues a statement on "Electricity" and announces its rejection of the "Sovereign Payment G

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Mar 2021, 1:50 pm

[size=35][size=35]Al-Fateh issues a statement on "Electricity" and announces its rejection of the "Sovereign Payment Guarantee"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-03-27 | 14:20
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

On Saturday, the Al-Fateh Alliance issued a statement regarding the electrical sector in Iraq, and while announcing its rejection of the formula (guaranteeing sovereign payment) for the development of some stations, it called for speeding up the vote on the budget.

The coalition said in the statement, "I have spent hundreds of billions of dollars on the electrical sector over the past years, and the result is very clear, failed projects and bad services." ) It increases the large deficit gap between revenues and expenditures in the general budget for the year 2021 and raises the size of the public debt and the amounts of interest paid annually.

The coalition pointed out that "we do not stand against the development of the electric sector or anything else, but let the Minister of Electricity come to a public session in the House of Representatives explaining his plan, the feasibility of these projects, what companies are implementing them and whether they contracted directly or through intermediaries, and the extent of the impact of these projects so that The Iraqi citizen feels that there is real development, not just promises, and money that is wasted and goes into the pockets of the corrupt.

The coalition asked, "What are the price offers that have been submitted for the contract in the form of (a guarantee of sovereign payment) for the development of some electrical stations, and whether what has been chosen from among these offers is the best," announcing its rejection "of these materials dangerous to our economy, and we call again to accelerate the vote on Budget. "
    [rtl]Related articles[/rtl]

The coalition affirmed its stand "with supporting the disadvantaged and affected sectors by supporting the social welfare budget, doubling the budget for the ration card and raising the price of purchasing strategic crops (wheat, barley and rice) from farmers in order to contribute to alleviating the burdens imposed by economic conditions on citizens.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:31 am