Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muhammadawi calls for a vote on the House Speaker and his deputies in the next parliamentary session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muhammadawi calls for a vote on the House Speaker and his deputies in the next parliamentary session Empty Muhammadawi calls for a vote on the House Speaker and his deputies in the next parliamentary session

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:39 pm

Muhammadawi calls for a vote on the House Speaker and his deputies in the next parliamentary session

09-07-2014 05:52 PM

Baghdad (news) .. MP called on the mass of the beauty of virtue Muhammadawi, to the need to resolve the three presidencies and vote on the House Speaker and his deputies during the next parliamentary session.

Muhammadawi said in a statement received by the Agency (news): The 'next meeting of the Council of Representatives should not be devoid Bertokolah and lost its main objectives to vote on a president and two deputies, and must Palmdd constitutional obligation of the hearings'.

He criticized Muhammadawi sounds that called for a delay meeting of the Council of Representatives, calling for political blocs to attend the hearing and the media to stop bickering and intensify their dialogues in order to reach a final agreement on the three presidencies, especially the Presidency of the Council of Representatives.

He expressed hope in the House of Deputies starting assume its responsibilities to the Iraqi people in the midst of critical juncture is going through the deterioration of the security of the country. / End / h. / P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:30 am