Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Industry intends to develop a comprehensive industrial map

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Industry intends to develop a comprehensive industrial map Empty The Ministry of Industry intends to develop a comprehensive industrial map

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Mar 2021, 8:27 am

The Ministry of Industry intends to develop a comprehensive industrial map
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced its intention to lay down a comprehensive industrial map across all governorates.
    The director of the Industrial Development Department of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, Aziz Nazim, said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, which was seen by Al-Iktissad News, that "the ministry is about to lay down an industrial map for Iraq, after forming a committee and obtaining the minister's approval for that," noting that "the stages of preparing the development plan include Study a map of the provinces, the population, the level of demand for goods, and find out the industrialists ’desire to establish their projects. 
    He pointed out that "after the rise in the price of the dollar against the dinar, there has been a trend towards establishing food factories to limit the increase in their prices," stressing that "there is a growing demand for licenses and the implementation of industrial activities, despite the Corona pandemic."
    He explained that "there is a tendency to establish factories for the production of detergents, sanitary materials and foodstuffs," noting that "his department granted 176 licenses under establishment during last February for various activities, most of which are food."
    He emphasized that the main challenges facing industrialists are the land and the environment, noting that "the process of granting a license under establishment to industrialists takes one day from the Department of Industrial Development."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:54 am