Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition threatens not to vote on the budget and excludes holding today's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's coalition threatens not to vote on the budget and excludes holding today's session Empty Maliki's coalition threatens not to vote on the budget and excludes holding today's session

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Mar 2021, 1:46 pm

[size=35][size=35]Maliki's coalition threatens not to vote on the budget and excludes holding today's session[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-03-28 | 11:27
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

The deputy of the State of Law coalition, Bahaa Al-Din Al-Nuri, confirmed today, Sunday, that his coalition will not vote on the budget law unless the exchange rate is returned, while holding a parliament session for this day was excluded.

Al-Nouri said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "Discussions are still going on between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And territory [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Indicating that[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It adheres to the decision to hand over 460 thousand barrels of oil to the region, while Erbil rejects that decision and wants to deliver 250 thousand barrels in addition to half of the imports of the border crossings. "

Regarding the exchange rate, Al-Nouri pointed out that "the State of Law coalition is determined to restore the exchange rate to what it was previously, and we will not vote on the budget if it is decided to maintain the current exchange rate."

He added, "The budget will pass if the political blocs agree to reduce the exchange rate and solve the problem of the region," ruling out "holding a parliament session for today."

Current date/time is Sat 20 Apr 2024, 11:55 am