Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The employees of the "four-year leave" are calling for an extension ... and they present a set of pr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The employees of the "four-year leave" are calling for an extension ... and they present a set of pr Empty The employees of the "four-year leave" are calling for an extension ... and they present a set of pr

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Mar 2021, 2:21 pm

The employees of the "four-year leave" are calling for an extension ... and they present a set of proposals

[ltr]2021.03.28 - 20:49[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like [size=16]0 
    [/size][/size]

Baghdad - People  
    On Sunday, a group of employees who obtained a four-year leave called for the Prime Minister and the Finance Committee to extend the leave for another year, as part of several proposals.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

According to a document obtained by "people" (March 28, 2021), "a group of employees who obtained a four-year vacation in accordance with the budget law for the year / 2017 demanded approval of their proposals, according to the employee's request, due to the employee's urgent need."  
    The document contained several proposals:   
    First: Granting an additional year for those applying for a four-year vacation, so that it becomes five years, similar to the employees who obtained it in previous years.  
    Second: The renewal of the five-year leave for one time only, with half the nominal salary. It is calculated for retirement purposes after deducting all retirement benefits.  
    Third: Renewing the five-year leave for one time without a nominal salary and according to the employee’s request for it.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:39 pm