Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A fiery statement by Saeron against its partners in Parliament after the failure to pass the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - A fiery statement by Saeron against its partners in Parliament after the failure to pass the budget Empty A fiery statement by Saeron against its partners in Parliament after the failure to pass the budget

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Mar 2021, 6:44 am

[size=35][size=35]A fiery statement by Saeron against its partners in Parliament after the failure to pass the budget[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-03-29 | 01:53
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

The Saeron parliamentary bloc accused unnamed factions and deputies of accusing public opinion and fabricating political bids regarding the financial budget.

The bloc said in a statement received by "Alsumaria News" that after the noise increased from some blocs and MPs during this period, who belong to parties known to everyone, as they adopted the policy of media bids in order to inspire public opinion to concern the Iraqi people in the various media outlets, but they are, in fact, good at The culture of political and social hypocrisy, and that they are just paid trumpets and cheap tools that apply the agendas of foreign countries. Therefore, we remained silent for fear of affecting the higher interests of our beloved country.

The Federal Budget Law is witnessing differences that have reached the point of exchange between the political blocs, especially with regard to the decision to raise the exchange rate of the dollar, as the currents supporting the Al-Kazemi government insist on keeping the new price and not reducing it, as well as protecting the governor of the Central Bank from questioning and thwarting the attempt to host it in Parliament by the beneficiary blocs. The decision to raise the value of the dollar.

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:15 am