Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alia Nassif calls for the confirmation of all electoral commission employees working in contract for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alia Nassif calls for the confirmation of all electoral commission employees working in contract for Empty Alia Nassif calls for the confirmation of all electoral commission employees working in contract for

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Mar 2021, 8:04 am

Alia Nassif calls for the confirmation of all electoral commission employees working in contract form from 2008 until today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Representative Alia Nassif called on the executive and legislative authorities to install all election commission employees working in contract form since 2008 until today on the permanent staff, indicating that their appointment is their entitlement because they have provided their services to the state like the rest of the employees.
    She said in a statement today: “The employees of the Independent High Electoral Commission working in the form of a contract have the right to be confirmed on the permanent staff like the rest of the employees because they have served the state and have years of service. The project? ".
    Nassif emphasized "the necessity for the intervention of the prime minister and for there to be a solidarity effort between the government and parliament to include their appointments on the budget."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:18 pm