Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Agency eighth day

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Agency eighth day Empty Agency eighth day

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 09 Jul 2014, 2:46 pm

Agency eighth day
    July 9, 2014
    BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))
    I expected the Jordanian newspaper Al Arab Al Yawm said moving the political situation in Iraq to a new consensus, after it was agreed to grant Iraqi Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki, a third term conditions.
    And revealed that the agreement on the third term of the owners came during the last 24 hours, after that it was agreed between the Americans and the Iranians, Saudi Arabia and supple.
    It quoted an Iraqi source familiar saying that the details of the agreement that the government is the third of the owners will be formed contexts are different has been agreed upon, the terms of the most prominent to give up al-Maliki for the sovereign ministries and the security file, and return to the agreement in 2010 to establish the National Security Council of Iraq, so that is headed by Sunni figure agreed sons clans.
    The source says that the national consensus of the Arab Sunni-Shiite, and parts of the Kurds stream Jalal Talabani, enhance the front of the challenge attempts by the secession of Kurdistan, and the confirmation of the national Iraqi excavated for thousands of years, which focused on building the rights of the Iraqi learner belongs to his country and his country united not divided.
    The source revealed that this agreement will see the light before the Eid al-Fir, and the meeting of the selection of the three presidencies, so that is expected to assume the presidency, Barham Saleh, and Salim al-Presidency of the Council of Representatives, and the al-Maliki government.
    It is expected to receive Tarek Najm position of vice president, and Hussein al-Attiyah and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs after he packs his bags, Hoshyar Zebari, and recently returned to Erbil, will also participate in the Iraqi ministries of sovereign Sunni figures Tkircah and conductivity did not specify their names yet.
    The Iraqi parliament announced yesterday for its second submission date, which was scheduled for Tuesday, was postponed to next month, to Sunday, for the public interest, according to the official statement.
    A statement signed by the parliament, the largest members of the House of Representatives are not Mahdi Al-Hafiz: We have decided to change the date of the previous call for parliament to convene on Sunday, July 13, 2014.
    Military sources said that Iraqi forces were concentrated in the military bombardment on Sunni areas in Tikrit, Baquba and Diyala on sites where there are elements of the former Iraqi army and the Baath party affiliates, and each of his relationship with the former regime.
    The source pointed to the insistence of the elders of the year by the launch of the word «rebels» to the people who rebelled against the policies of Maliki's playoffs, and are now in control of most areas, and there are no elements «Daash» only in specific areas in Mosul.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Agency eighth day Empty Re: Agency eighth day

Post by dizzydee Wed 09 Jul 2014, 2:55 pm

these people are real time idiots, if this is true. I think it is time that they loosen the turbans and give their brains a chance to grow. Unbelievable!!!!

Once they reval, and I get what I came for, I never want to hear the word Iraq or Iraqi again.
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Wed 09 Jul 2014, 4:27 pm

dizzydee wrote:

Once they reval, and I get what I came for, I never want to hear the word Iraq or Iraqi again
    Agreed!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 1:56 am