Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy warns of high poverty rate in Iraq to 70% because of "the dollar"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy warns of high poverty rate in Iraq to 70% because of "the dollar" Empty Deputy warns of high poverty rate in Iraq to 70% because of "the dollar"

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Mar 2021, 8:18 am

Deputy warns of high poverty rate in Iraq to 70% because of "the dollar"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Manar Abdul-Muttalib Al-Shididi, warned of the high rate of poverty in Iraq from 30 to 70% due to the high exchange rate of the dollar and the absence of alternative living solutions for the poor and middle classes .
    Al-Shadidi said; "The survival of the dollar’s ​​exchange rate will increase poverty cases for not providing the ration card items and leaving local markets in the hands of merchants and manipulators," considering the damages of the high price of the dollar "targeting the people's livelihood ."
    Al-Shadidi called on the government to "set the exchange rate of the dollar to 130 thousand Iraqi dinars for every 100 dollars, to cut off the road to a new obscene trade targeting the poor and middle classes of society, which threatens to increase poverty rates in the country from 30% to more than 70% full .
    And the government has demanded the payment of salaries of 500 thousand dinars for social care and special needs to face the stifling cost of living and the turmoil of food markets .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:38 pm