Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document .. Financial issues a decision on the property and money of slaves

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the document .. Financial issues a decision on the property and money of slaves Empty In the document .. Financial issues a decision on the property and money of slaves

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Mar 2021, 7:24 am

In the document .. Financial issues a decision on the property and money of slaves

•  Time: 03/30/2021 14:01:36

•  Read: 2,626 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Finance issued an order to lift the seizure sign on the movable and immovable funds belonging to the former mayor of Baghdad, Naim Aboob.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    According to a document issued by the Director General of the Legal Department in the Ministry, “Attached to our Circular No. 16832 on 13/8/2018 and based on the two writings of the Presidency of the Baghdad Appeal Court / Rusafa Federal Court of Rusafa Criminal Court No. 896 / JN / 2018 on 3/3/2021 16/2/2021 decided to raise the reference booking of movable and immovable property belonging to (Naim Abaob assistant Rahima Kaabi). the
    police were Atah- Alantervol- arrested on the border between Syria and Lebanon in May May 2019 former Secretary of the capital Baghdad , Naim Abaob, on Background Accusations of corruption and waste of public money during his tenure in office from 2013 to 2015.
    Ammar Al-Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:36 pm