Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of the region’s parliament: Agreeing with Baghdad on the budget is the best option, regard

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliament - President of the region’s parliament: Agreeing with Baghdad on the budget is the best option, regard Empty President of the region’s parliament: Agreeing with Baghdad on the budget is the best option, regard

Post by rocky Wed 31 Mar 2021, 7:56 am

President of the region’s parliament: Agreeing with Baghdad on the budget is the best option, regardless of its content

•  Time: 03/31/2021 11:50:46

•  Read: 2,288 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Speaker of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament, Rewaz Fayek, stressed the importance of the agreement between the region and Baghdad regarding the draft federal budget law for 2021.
Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Fayek said during a press conference today, that "the Kurdistan Regional Government is waiting for agreement with the federal government to present the draft Kurdistan Regional Budget Law for the year 2021 to the Kurdistan Parliament."
She said: We in the Kurdistan Parliament support for an agreement between the KRG and the federal government about the financial files outstanding, and urge the two sides to agree, and we believe that the best agreement option for both sides , whatever its content. "
Confirmed the presidency of the Kurdistan parliament that it" attaches great importance to the draft constitution and the presidency The current session of the Kurdistan Parliament visited the heads of all political parties to discuss the constitution. "
She added: We are in constant contact with the president of the Kurdistan region to prepare the constitution for the referendum in the current session of the Kurdistan Parliament, and it is not reasonable that we do not have a constitution yet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 21 Oct 2021, 10:06 pm