Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Among them is the Maliki Coalition. Blocs and Deputies Plan to Boycott Budget PassIng Session

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

session - Among them is the Maliki Coalition. Blocs and Deputies Plan to Boycott Budget PassIng Session Empty Among them is the Maliki Coalition. Blocs and Deputies Plan to Boycott Budget PassIng Session

Post by rocky Wed 31 Mar 2021, 9:01 am

Among them is the Maliki Coalition. Blocs and Deputies Plan to Boycott Budget PassIng Session

2021-03-31 07:16
Shafq News/ A parliamentary source revealed on Wednesday that some political blocs and deputies intend to boycott the session because of disagreements over some provisions of the budget bill.

The source told Twilight News, that the draft budget bill for 2021 was distributed to the deputies, and the presidency of parliament re-read the names of the deputies to register attendance and absence and confirm the existence of a quorum to start the session and vote on the budget and the decision to dissolve parliament.

"There are still differences over some paragraphs," he said, adding that there are blocs and deputies who intend to boycott the session, including the State of Law Coalition, the National Approach Bloc and deputies from different political blocs.

On Tuesday, the Presidency of the House of Representatives announced the date of the vote on the 2021 budget bill, and the dissolution of the House of Representatives, at 1 p.m. on Wednesday.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Diamond likes this post

Diamond
Diamond
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

session - Among them is the Maliki Coalition. Blocs and Deputies Plan to Boycott Budget PassIng Session Empty Re: Among them is the Maliki Coalition. Blocs and Deputies Plan to Boycott Budget PassIng Session

Post by Diamond Wed 31 Mar 2021, 2:00 pm

maliki leading the boycott Gun

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jan 2022, 3:16 am