Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: We face difficult challenges, most notably the criminal groups that carry weapons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: We face difficult challenges, most notably the criminal groups that carry weapons Empty Al-Kazemi: We face difficult challenges, most notably the criminal groups that carry weapons

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Apr 2021, 7:09 am

[size=52]Al-Kazemi: We face difficult challenges, most notably the criminal groups that carry weapons[/size]

[size=45]Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi stressed the importance of the Arab presence in his country, indicating that the Saudi presence will play a major role in the stability of the region and Iraq. During a meeting with a number of journalists published by Al-Sharq Al-Awsat on the sidelines of his visit to Riyadh, late Wednesday, Al-Kazemi praised Saudi Arabia's experience in its relations with his country, "for its concern for Iraq and its stability."[/size]
    [size=45]He said, "I am completely sure that the Saudi presence at the economic level, political cooperation and exchange of views will play a major role in the stability of the region and the stability of Iraq."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed to "overcoming obstacles" in Baghdad's foreign relations, explaining: "We succeeded in a short period of transforming into a country that has excellent relations with Europe, the United States, Iran and Turkey, and excellent relations with Saudi Arabia."[/size]
    [size=45]The Iraqi Prime Minister affirmed that Saudi Arabia "has a real presence in the Iraqi conscience ... I always remember the example of Basra between Saudi Arabia and Iraq, and what I witnessed when it hosted a football match with the Saudi national team, and the chants encouraged the Saudi team."[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding trade exchange with the opening of a new Arar port between the two countries, he said that the Kingdom "has experience in terms of investments in trade, agriculture and industry ... and the ambition is to have trade exchange with Saudi Arabia at levels and numbers that serve the peoples of the two countries and serve the budgets of Riyadh and Baghdad."[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding the media situation, he said, "Unfortunately, (whenever) someone shouted with a sectarian statement, it gives the impression that this is the general atmosphere in Iraq, and this is not correct ... the atmosphere in Iraq is tolerant and ready for integration." Regarding the challenges facing his government, Al-Kazemi referred to "the problems in the areas of criminal groups that carry weapons and pose a threat," stressing efforts "to neutralize armed groups outside the framework of the state." He said, "There is a group of enthusiastic youth in Iraq who wants to fight the uncontrolled weapon in a way that leads to a clash or civil war, and this we will not allow it."[/size]
    [size=45]He pledged to continue his campaign against corruption, pointing out that "since its arrival, the government has established a committee to combat corruption ... and succeeded in controlling it." He pointed out that "mismanagement created a kind of lack of development plans" in his country.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Kazemi pointed out that the drop in oil prices "produced a real economic crisis, and everyone expected that the government would collapse ... Then there was the Corona epidemic, which posed another challenge."[/size]
    [size=45]When he was asked about the strategic dialogue with America, and the possibility that there will be a complete withdrawal of US forces from Iraq, he replied that the goal of the strategic dialogue with the United States is "to rearrange Iraqi-American relations."[/size]
    [size=45]And he indicated that "Iraq has gone through the experience of the war against (ISIS) that has ended ... and it does not need American combat forces, but it is in dire need of American intelligence cooperation, and it is desperate to help our forces in training and raising their efficiency and combat capabilities." As for the relationship with the Kurdistan region, he believed that it "is going through its golden age now, despite all the challenges." He said: “I have lived with all the Kurdish leaders since the eighties… and I was one of the young people who fought with the Kurds. “.[/size]
    [size=45]In response to a question about political stability and when it will be achieved in Iraq, Al-Kazemi said, "The challenges are difficult and Iraq still faces challenges, including the issue of weapons." He emphasized that his country is “the product of difficult circumstances,” noting that the regimes that were previously called “progressive” had reached civil wars, such as what happened in Syria, Libya and Iraq, “and that is what hurts and bleeds the heart.” He added: “Iraq has gone through exceptional cases since 1958 until now, culminating in blood in the streets ... and another situation was produced in 1968 among the Iraqis themselves, then the Iraq-Iran war, as well as the Iraqi invasion by Saddam Hussein of a peaceful neighboring country like Kuwait, and then what happened. In the circumstances of Iraq, from harsh sanctions, the educated middle class ended. He considered that "Iraq is the country with the most experience in wars ... and there is a characteristic (focus) on the religious phenomenon in Iraqi society, and religious parties bear it and Saddam Hussein." He explained, "There is a phenomenon that Saddam carried out that offended the Islamic religion, when he launched a faith campaign to escape his defeat in the Kuwait War, and changed the national concept to religious in order to exploit religion in a way that is far from the lofty goals." He pointed out that what happened after 2003 and “the conditions of loss of confidence produced a fragile political system, sectarian wars, insecurity and inequality among the people”, which led to “absurd wars that made Iraqis live displaced, refugees or absentees”.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:20 am