Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Resumption of Iraqi Airways flights to China

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Resumption of Iraqi Airways flights to China Empty Resumption of Iraqi Airways flights to China

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Apr 2021, 7:34 am

Resumption of Iraqi Airways flights to China

The Ministry of Transport announced, on Saturday, the resumption of Iraqi Airways flights with China, after applying the conditions required by the health authorities.
    "The appeal process came through agreeing to implement all health conditions approved by the two countries to ensure the safety of travelers, as well as adopting new contexts for Iraqis to travel to China," the ministry stated in a statement reviewed by Al-Iqtisad News.
    The statement added: "Part of the seats in the flight were allocated to Iraqi travelers who obtained visas and fundamental approvals to enter Chinese territory, and the allocation of a weekly direct flight as a first stage."
    The statement added, "Work is also underway to resume air cargo and cargo flights, because of their wide importance in increasing the volume of trade exchange between the two countries, in addition to working to increase the number of flights in the future to accommodate larger numbers of travelers."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:53 am